• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some help with UO Assist

G

Ghost_Writer

Ever since the last patch when I launch UO and log in, I get the message "It appears the data stream has changed." etc. This only happens when I start UO, not if I log off and back in. However, none of my dress macros work either. Now this has happened just about every patch but it only happens once then it clears up. This time it hasn't.

Also, UOA is creating new folders for all my characters. It used to be /UOAssits/UOA-Settings/Account-name/Shard-name/Character-name, now its creating character folders directly under the Account name and not by shard, /UOAssits/UOA-Settings/Account-name/Character-name. Now I am able to fix my dress macros by simply copying the settings from the Character folder in the shard folder to the new character folder, but 1. I shouldn't have to, 2. if I hop on a character on a dif shard with the same name there may be a problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ghost

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i *think* this is becuase UOA hasnt patched yet. copying your folders is the temp fix.