• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some help with tower

B

Bouche835

I friends gave me his tower awhile back and I need decro it. Please help and please post ideas and pics for each floor in the tower. I am looking for a crafting room, armor/weapons display room, and a rune library. This is all I have so far is one floor designed. Need more help. Here is the pic of my evil mage room.

evil mage floor.jpg

I really don't want to customize the tower and put a 14x16. But it is looking like I am gonna to.

F

feath

that room looks great - nice job!
you should check out the sticky threads for castles and home deco -more pictures and ideas than you can shake a deco tool at!

L

Lord Drakelord

My Tower on Sonoma

First Floor

2nd floor

3rd floor

roof top

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's one floor of a tower I decorated for a friend..

http://i36.***********/2qs30jm.jpg

And here's my apartment before I moved back to Felucca. I also used it for Granite storage (using Sarsmi's fantasic barrel idea behind the long wall hidden with short barrels.) I never really finished it, it was supposed to have an Obsidian statue on the table where the black chips are (burnt rubble garbage, I knew I saved it for a reason.)

http://i36.***********/347ipg6.jpg

Oh, and my SNAIL in the second picture's fishtank! (Pearl necklace and a firehorn!)

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice designs there Zynia.

I particularly like the nautical themed floor being a fisherman myself, and the Snail :bowdown: what can I say!!!!

Like the way you have made a separate room with the curtains.

A question for you, how do you dye the forge, is it with Tok dyes?

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make any add on with colored wood. Dye it with Tokuno dyes BEFORE you place it, otherwise it will not dye.

..and thank you!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the corner merged deacon's benches! And the handcuffs on the bed, haha. And the home made cabinets with bottles/plates...you put such attention to detail in your decorations, it's fabulous!

Oh, and I saved some silver hued rubble "trash" so i could reuse it as metal shavings in a tinker's room. :D

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh! Thank you lol. Yeah the second I picked up that burnt garbage off the ground I'm like.. Ghetto wood curls? No.. OMG! And I've been waiting a while to set them up, I have a pair of work gloves that I usually display, but seeing how it's not my house I neglected to. The benches, gah. I was at a complete loss of what to do in that corner. I even broke the tower stairs and a GM had to come and help me (that's what the signature is about, lol). I placed hanging axes there, and I didn't know you couldn't walk through them, I goza'd them up! Anyways, thanks.. lol