• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need some advise.... on imbued items

• Thread starter Duke Greenspan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duke Greenspan

Just wondering if someone can help one on ideas of imbued items....

I have a meele character, swordman with 90chiv (so it is a Holy Light warrior)... but I have no idea how to work out my character if I want to use it for faction PvP.... should I go for Hit chance increase suit? Def chance suit? or how high in mana regeneration should I go for???

Kindly give me some suggestion....thnx.

E

Eyes of Origin

For PvP or even PvE, I would suggest being at the max's for stats and resists, or as close as possible.

40 HCI
40 DCI
MR 2 on some if not all pieces
40 LMC
intel increase
str increase

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
70 DCI to overcome HLD
45 HCI is non negotiable unless you also have bushido.

EP on ring will help mitigate lack of stat mods on armor and allow you to go lmc and regens

4/6 casting and no protection is non negotiable.

Try to find some pieces of armor with casting focus you can slip into the suit.

E

Eyes of Origin

that would work too.. i just go for the basics, seems to work for me. hehe :)

the 4/5 casting is def a must tho, i agree there. EP will only work if you use pots, which if you plan on PvPing, you will want.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll want a minimum of
45 hit chance
45 defense chance
40 lmc (40 is the cap)
8 mr
160 stamina
50 ep on your jewls
100 mana
135 hit points

you'll need hp increase on some of your armor pieces, if you go factions, use the rbc and crimson and either the spirit of the totem or mace and shield glasses.

E

Eyes of Origin

well im actually at 45hci, 45dci myself, but 40 is normally the minimum you want to have.