• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help

S

Steveo

I need help with a little theory and I need 3 toons or more to help me with it. Its involving doing a few vp runs in quite districts versus busy districts. So far I have been right but it just might be my luck.LOL! So if you are willing to help do a few vp runs either after the ceo or before let me know. After each one will switch districts. When i get more info i will post a place to meet and a time.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I can help you but will need merit runs between.

WHAT TIME?

S

Sheriff Tricky

Tonight after the CEO would be a better option for me.

B

Beachmom321

I am willing to go ... post info here on where and when. anytime between 9am and 8 pm right now good for me. As all my client care at the moment is early early mornings!