• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need help

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi im using vista os

i have read about installing pincos ui but just cant seam to get it to work it is never under the ui tab , i have downloaded it several times and unziped to several places but to no avail could some one with patience please try to explain to an absalute idiot how to install it please
thank u

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi im using vista os

i have read about installing pincos ui but just cant seam to get it to work it is never under the ui tab , i have downloaded it several times and unziped to several places but to no avail could some one with patience please try to explain to an absalute idiot how to install it please
thank u
you have downloaded the UI patcher, now you have to start it -.-

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iv watched the utube and it is installet in userinterface , i have started the patcher it loads all the updates but when i click the play now or uo patcher button i get an error message in a box titled microsoft .net framework
unhandled exception has occcured in your aplication if you click continue .the aplication will ignore this error and attempt to continue . if you click quit the application will close immeadiatly

the system cannot find the specified

plleeaase help me i want pincos

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iv watched the utube and it is installet in userinterface , i have started the patcher it loads all the updates but when i click the play now or uo patcher button i get an error message in a box titled microsoft .net framework
unhandled exception has occcured in your aplication if you click continue .the aplication will ignore this error and attempt to continue . if you click quit the application will close immeadiatly

the system cannot find the specified

plleeaase help me i want pincos
read the page where you downloaded it and check you have all the requirements...

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also when i go to choose a ui it only used to have default now there are moor choicws file 1 file2 etc

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also when i go to choose a ui it only used to have default now there are moor choicws file 1 file2 etc
that means the patcher is not installed properly. Make sure is in the game folder (no sub folders at all).

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok restored windows to earky date reinstalled ec and pincos unziped into userinterface when i start pinco patcher it runs then when i start to play uo the message is now

the system canot find the file specified

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok restored windows to earky date reinstalled ec and pincos unziped into userinterface when i start pinco patcher it runs then when i start to play uo the message is now

the system canot find the file specified
wrong.

you have to extract the patcher into the GAME FOLDER NOT Userinterface

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so extract into enhanced client not userinterface , do i need to uninstall and reinstall or just unzip again into sorrecy place

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you very much all works now , could you poiny me in the right direction about adding sailing pet comands and all the extras iv been reading about , my biggest problem with yhe ec is the macros thanks again

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you very much all works now , could you poiny me in the right direction about adding sailing pet comands and all the extras iv been reading about , my biggest problem with yhe ec is the macros thanks again
it's all in the actions, just explore all the action categories and you'll find many useful things ;)