• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with all the Acronyms

Coals McSteel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been gone for a few years having played a month at a time here and there. I have a Crafter with most every craft skill maxed and stoned with the exception of Imbuing which is only 90 something.

Is there a list somewhere of what all the Imbuing acronyms are and mean? It's all very confusing, like reading a foreign language!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
What does 'Imbuing acronyms' mean? Mods? Ingredients? Reforging packages? Something else?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been gone for a few years having played a month at a time here and there. I have a Crafter with most every craft skill maxed and stoned with the exception of Imbuing which is only 90 something.

Is there a list somewhere of what all the Imbuing acronyms are and mean? It's all very confusing, like reading a foreign language!
try this:
http://uo2.stratics.com/skill-guides/skills-and-professions/imbuing/imbuing-ingredients-table

Imbuing requires 3 types of ingredients. The base ingredient is gotten from unravelling and is magic residue - mostly referred to as 'residue', enchanted essence - mostly referred to as 'essence' or relic fragments referred to as 'fragments'. The second requirement is gems, the kind bought from the jeweller. Finally, and only for the higher intensities, are the special ingredients. These are listed in the table I have linked.

If you would like to give an example of something that has confused you I, or several other posters, would be happy to explain.

Coals McSteel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I keep seeing HCI, DCI, etc. I know there are quite a few of them and some I can figure out, but it would be easier if there was a list of all the items that can be imbued and what they mean.