• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need help plz

Grimm Of Sosaria

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i would like to build a custom suit for my toon not sure if this is the right place for it but will ask anyways and figure if it isnt they will move it lol

I have just returned to uo and so much has changed havent a cluue where to start with the suit so any help with it would be most appreciated thxs ahead of time.

my skills are as follows

Anatomy 100 + 20 on Jewel's
Fence 120
Healing 60 + 30 on Jewel's
Parry 120
Poison 100
Resist 120
Tactics 100 + 20 on Jewel's

This was me trying to get as close to a 6 x 120 warrior with poisoning as I could.
Now I need to build a suit around the skills and and jewel's my sampire suit a friend built just don't get it on this toon I really need some help with this build any suggestion or ideas will be appreciated I have a few arties and I am willing to get the ones I don't have . I am wanting to pvp in this suit only no pvm for this toon thxs to all those who reply be well and thxs
t