• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need funds liquidation sale: 1999 green mug, 1999 complete valentines bag, complete 350th anniversary bag, more...

Yamantaka

Visitor
Chessy! Hello. Hi. So glad to still have you. What a blast kicking around old haunts and towns, and slowly exploring what ive missed!
WTH happened to the market? I cant afford anything. Lost a lot of stuff over the years, returning for a few months forgetting moving crates.. .oy (whos got all my roses? lol)
I do still have a few moldy oldies and need to raise funds so i dont have to farm my ever loving life away.

PETS: PP mare, uni, and WW .. ya i know no one wants lol

1999 complete (and original!) valentines Bag - 5 notes, 5 candies, 2 flutes, Pink champagne
1999 "A Mug Of Ale" St. Pattys.

(2) 1999 Happy 300th Anniversary! complete original bags with "bugged" crystal ball, coin, hangover remedy, fireworks wand.
I need to confirm that these are not super rare, swear i saw something about them. When moused over-
crystal ball reads : looking into the crystal ball.... and then very far below it says sellers description and in quotes "looking into the crystal....." i will get some screenies to add
1 extra bugged snow globe

2 Felluca Moonstones ??

2 Teleport rings (4 charges each)

Various Mini House deeds- ask if you need 1 or 2 to fill collection

**** Thatched Roof Cottage Mini - super rare, find another one on chessy... ive never seen one. Ouch! available in UO store?
2003 Decorative Snow Flake
2004 pile of glacial snow (came in gift box)

(2) 2006 Pointsettia
2006 A decorative Topiary (potted tree)
(2) 2006 Red Stockings *will edit this one complete cards, gingerbread house, cookie, cookie recipe (only one - came with Mondains Legacy account only), pile of snow
2009 Cat statuette
(2) 2013 Xmas Box (one round one rectangle) complete

thanks for reading, any infos.. prices.. discussions.. Player Mueseums all welcome..
Will edit, add, remove items as sold thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Yamantaka
**** Thatched Roof Cottage Mini - super rare, find another one on chessy... ive never seen one.
These are no longer rare as you can get them in the UO on-line store, SORRY.

Yamantaka

Visitor
OUCH. lol ive been reading a bit and have looked into the store and the vendor search some... its a lot to digest.
I came back briefly before but never looked into anything so 20 years worth lol. ch ch changes...

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Yamantaka!
We have 2 auctions every month on Chesapeake. This month there is one on 11/17/23 and the other on 11/24/23, both at 9PM Eastern.
The Auction house is located on New Magincia, East side, it has a gavel on the roof, cant miss it.
Put the items in a bag with a book. Someone will be at the Auction house about an hour before or you can drop stuff off in mailboxs inside.