• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Europa

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to trade with other players I have alot on many of the shards even the asian ones. I am holding the Atlantic ones and Lake Austin ones untill I hear back from Vahn to see if they would like them. I am looking for Europa, and a number of players know me in the game. PM me if interested, I am not at home atm and I dont have my ICQ to memory but can supply this info when I get home. I would also rather exchange the coupons rather then the items themselves, I think this will make it alot eaiser for everyone in the long run. Rather then trying to figure the values of each item.

V

Vahne

Oh hey riply I would definitely like you to hold at least some for me on lake austin. I don't think i'll have much more than a few k worth of points on Europa, but I'll definitely trade for whatever i do have. Are there any other shards you'd be willing to trade on? If not, then go ahead and free up atlantic to someone who really needs it there. thanks.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got some left on Europa, need pref. Atl will take Drach too thou

Europa :

10x 2008 Valentine