• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Atlantic

• Thread starter Leeloo Dallas
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Leeloo Dallas

I need Atlantic, I have 5 Char slots on every other one up to Atlantic. I am marking them as taken only if I have talked to you and you have confirmed me on ICQ, First come, first served. (Otherwise I will accidentally promise 7 people the same shard!! LOL)

Taken Already:
Europa
Sonoma
Pacific
Baja
Drach
Catskills
Legends
Balhae
Formosa

L

Leeloo Dallas

ok, i just checked my chars on my shards.... I only have tickets on one of my shards and it isn't even the shard i play on. Is there a delay in getting tickets to all of the shards?? My account is 4 months old and I have had all of my chars for at least 2-3 months so far.

Please explain!!!!
Thanks,
Leeloo Dallas

M

mandosa-nice

Hi, bonjour,

i have all shard x7, and i need Europa.

L

Lord Drakelord

ok, i just checked my chars on my shards.... I only have tickets on one of my shards and it isn't even the shard i play on. Is there a delay in getting tickets to all of the shards?? My account is 4 months old and I have had all of my chars for at least 2-3 months so far.

Please explain!!!!
Thanks,
Leeloo Dallas
Only Origin has them yet. We all are just getting ready for when they go live on all shards

M

mandosa-nice

i take your 5 on Europa and you have 5 more in Atl ;)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can take your 5 on LA. I have Atlantic. Sorry, made the trade before I got your PM. Good luck with Lake Austin.

L

Leeloo Dallas

Hi, bonjour,

i have all shard x7, and i need Europa.

I will create the characters on Europa for future trading, I am sorry to say that I didn't go down that far with my char creation so far.

Leeloo

L

Leeloo Dallas

Oh, I am an idiot!! Here is my ICQ number for trading!!!

247-061-118

Leeloo

J

Jingles

Hi i have 10 on atlantic looking for Formosa and Balhae gifts. icq 7178227

L

Leeloo Dallas

I have been working like crazy to get all the other shards up to par with Characters and have gotten all but the oriental ones done, will have those done by the end of this weekend! I currently have every shard that is listed before Atlantic that is ready for the 12th Anny gifts, and by the end of the weekend will have EVERY shard for Christmas! Thanks to all who have joined up with me so far. I only have 5 chars per shard at this time as I have not upgraded to get the other 2 on yet. Maybe by this Christmas, but not sure...

Thank you,
Leeloo Dallas
247-061-118

L

Leeloo Dallas

Thank you to everyone that has set up with me for this and future trades!!

Leeloo Dallas