• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need A Siege Guild Name

R

RichDC

I have started on siege and am beginning to start my reign of stealing terror!

However, me and a friend from great lakes are here working double teams very effectively.

We need a name!!

We went with TWOC (Taken Without Consent) liked it but didnt stay.

Tried SWiPE (Stealing With Pride) Cant have 5letters in abbreviation!!(HOW STUPID)

And now im stumped i cant think of a decent name...gna give a go when im next drunk lol!

Any suggestions???

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larcenous Individuals with Felonious Tendencies:

LIFT

And if you're all on GMT I'm damn well staying out of Luna! Not that I've got much of value to 'lift' anyway.

R

RichDC

Im likeing LIFT!!

What is your char name Petra just out of curiosity.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 on Siege, Molly Fyde (see below siggie) and Dee Lishus. Both are crafters. My more active chars are on Europa.

R

RichDC

Your wares are safe to my presence (unless i spy a nice runic :p)

Besides i work until about 8pm GMT so you can get your work done in the between times...also do you have a shop for armour and such?

In need of a clothing bless deeded ninja belt (how much are they on siege?)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid I don't do BoDs so no runics or cbds. I do stock a range of items I believe to be useful, drop by sometime and look. Moonglow gate.

R

RichDC

Ahhh Shame!!!!

I just realised my question was stupid you have it clearly stated on your sig that you have a shop at glow gate!! DOH!

R

RichDC

Oh Btw my search for a guild name isnt yet over...the LIFT is good but there may be better please keep the suggestions coming (after all i will have to discuss with the other members)

D

DuttyD

It would be more epic to have a name that doesn't give away your a thief guild.

PvME - pvm elite