• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need a Halloween fix?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ran into Sunlaira <sp?> on the outskirts of Luna tonite, and mention was made of their Haunted House in Yew, which Uriah and I promptly went to visit..... lots of work here and we had fun looking at all the deco :)

name on the house is Jove's Playhouse, go see it!!

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to frequent one of Jove's playhouse's but it wasn't a haunted house

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very kind of you to mention my Haunted House. I usually put one up every year. I always have fun doing it and am glad to know that you enjoyed it. Just one quick mention if you visit my Haunted Playhouse try it at night, use dark nights (very spooky). Jove's Playhouse has not moved its location since it was built, located in the 1st clearing south of the Yew moongate (yes in Tram!).

Happy Halloween!!!