• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a good Kat

Sun of Nothing

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look for a Katana with... at least
Hit Lower Defence 20%
Hit lighting, harm, fireball 40%
SSI 25%
DI 40
These would be nice too:
FC 1
Mana leech or anything else added on lol.
Willing to pay up to a buttload of gold.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple you might be interested in...if so pm me an offer

all Kats

Number 1
HSL 36
HLD36
HLL 50
DCI 17
DI 40
Dur 143

Number 2
HLA 38
HSL 34
Hit fireball 32
DI 40

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or do neither of those katanas even come close to what he asked for? Neither has FC 1, and neither have swing speed.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best I could do is:

HLA 28
HLD 50
SSI 30
DI 40

Unfortunately no hit spell.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or do neither of those katanas even come close to what he asked for? Neither has FC 1, and neither have swing speed.

Well to be honest with you...SSI on a Kat is pretty much unnecessary.

Unless things have drastically changed while I took my recent break a katana with a SS of 2.5 seconds which equates to 10 ticks is already at max swing speed if the person holding it has a minimum dex of 50.

But perhaps I am mistaken....regardless

You are right....I posted the best I found and let him decide if he wanted to pursue the issue.

You found this to be offensive why?

G

Green Destiny

I have this Kat on Legends

42 lightning
42 hld
30 ssi
51 or so DI

valorite made

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 130 dexx and I can only reach max speed with SSI of 25% of kats

My apologies, my numbers were off a little blame it on old age and memory loss...for those interested here is the formula...

Figure out Weapon Base speed in ticks. Take whatever speed in seconds your weapon says on the tooltip and multiply that number by 4. If you are barehanded, you swing at the fastest weapon rate (10 ticks = 2.5 seconds). Example: The Halberd (4.25 second base speed) has a base speed of 17 ticks.
Figure out Stamina Ticks (Current Stamina / 30). Example: Current Stamina = 50. So Stamina Ticks rounded down = 1.
Figure out Swing Speed Increase modifier from equipment. Example: 20.
Here is the formula:
a. Hit Start = ((Base Weapon Speed - Stamina Ticks) * (100.0 / (100 + Swing Speed Increase)))
ex. Hit Start = ((17 - 1) * (100.0 / (100 + 20)))
c. Make sure minimum swing time is never less than 5 ticks (1.25 seconds).
ex. The calculated Halberd Hit Start speed = 13 ticks (3.25 seconds)