• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need a Couple of Items Transfered..

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Everyone, I need a couple of Items transfered from these following Shards. If payment is needed, I can surely pay. Please PM me if you are transfering to these following shards, thanks.

Atlantic >>> Lake Austin (3 Items) Cleared
Atlantic >>> Europa (1 Item) Thanks Exploit
Atlantic >>> Catskills (2 Items) Thanks Outcry
Chessy >>> Atlantic (1 Item) Thanks CottonEyeJoe
Atlantic >>> Napa Valley (1 Item) Thanks Olcher
Great Lakes >>> Atlantic (1 Item) Thanks Olcher

Atlantic >>> Baja (1 Item)
Baja >>> Atlanitc (Still Many Items) Thanks S_S
Atlantic >>> Yamato (1 Item)

Please PM me or post here if you are xfering to any of these shards. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!!

Last edited:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn you just missed me i xfered to europa last night, will be going the other way in about a week.

Thunderz

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be heading back to catskills soon as I meet and buy the last item so should be day or so

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No Problem Thunderz, thanks :)

I will be heading back to catskills soon as I meet and buy the last item so should be day or so
Outcry, I'll PM you tomorrow and give you my 2 items i need xfered. If there is cost, let me know. Thanks

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back on cats, ill be around right now till 12:30 then have to head out for few hours pm whens good time to meet up with you

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump..

Still need rides to Atlantic from Baja and rides off of Atlantic to Yamato, and Baja. Will pay for a lift, Thanks