• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need 70 tinker wooden boxes

W

woj1s

If you have a tinkerer at 70 skill I need some boxes. ICQ me and Ill meet up with you.

P

peanutbutter

If you have a tinkerer at 70 skill I need some boxes. ICQ me and Ill meet up with you.

why 70 skill? i have a tink with 70 skill, but i won't have time to help ya out till i get back home next monday or tuesday...

W

woj1s

I have gm tinker boxes however when I get discorded down to 67 I break every lockpick and get no gains. I read on the lockpicking forums that doing this with 70 tinker boxes allows you to break less lockpicks and get greater gains.

T

TG_Owned

There's a public house just West of Tram Yew gate that has all different skill tinker boxes and keys to use. I went to 95 picking there in a day or two.

W

woj1s

Im still looking for a 70 tinkerer. I know there are lockpick houses to get you to 95. Im currently at 97 stuck for weeks. I need 70 skill tinkerer boxes because I go fight a satyr which lowers my stats (lockpicking to 69) then i lockpick with lowered stats. all my gm boxes make me brake picks like crazy

A

Accident

I have set up 3 chests with 8 boxes each made with 70 tinkering in the lock pick house now located just north of the yew gate in tram. The house name is Mohawk Vendors and as you can guess the vendors all have mohawks. This house used to be to the west of the yew gate but have now moved closer to the gate. All the boxes are label and when I get some time to change the house around I will put them in a better order. Thanks and sorry about the delay.