• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necromancy on a pet. What are the candles?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a pet with Necromancy. Every so often 4 candles pop up around him. What are those for? I assume they are for a spell. But not sure. Thanks!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nice! I'm trying to find a decent necromage pet - maybe I'll take a look at the nightmare. I was going to see if my 100% poison plat drake could be trained in necromancy.
Keep in mind that adding "Necromage" to a pet that has either necro or magery costs 1501 points. Which is a full round. I "beefed" my guy up (he started as a 2 slot) at 2 to 3, so he could tank. Then put the Necromage on at 3 to 4 training. Then finished him off at 4 to 5.