• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Necro archer.

• Thread starter SecretService
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SecretService

Necro Archer
---------------
120 Necromancy
120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
90 Healing
120 Spirit Speak
30 Med

Is this still a good temp? would it work for champs?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on a similar set up for champs, but with a couple big differences:
105 necromancy
120 spirit speak
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 archery
115 resist
20 focus (stamina loss is my bane)

The idea is to use wraith form for lower levels and the bow and vamp form for higher levels. And not to hunt in Trammel as wraith form, a bow and paragon dragons are a bad combination.

I'll let you know if it works out for me.

I don't see any reason (besides lack of resist) that your template shouldn't do well as long as you come prepared with potions, trapped box, petals etc.

T

Turdnugget

Unless you're using wraith form with wither, the med will hurt.

As long as you only plan to PvM that should be fine...PvP you'd want to be able to recover mana quicker for more necro spells... as I doubt you'll wanna run around in wraith form open field PvPing and be a sitting duck. If it were in a dungeon, a little easier to do.

And how do you plan on healing? With straight SS? Potions...?