• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey Night Eye gets stuck..

Y

Yen Sid

Yeah this becomes a PITA. She sometimes spawns inside the tower ruins that are in there too and then you have to wait forever for her to respawn because not even spells will hit her (target cannot be seen). Kind of sucks when your trying to get loot.

M

MonkeyDLuffy

anyway to "unstucked" sooner when you get catch with her webs?

P

pgcd

anyway to "unstucked" sooner when you get catch with her webs?
Supposedly a quest item can be used (per publish notes) but I could not find any information about it. I sorta feel it's gonna be the searing fire ant goo or whatever it's called (it *would* make sense, as it's burning and it sticks to your body) but I don't know how to use it, if it's even the right stuff.

A

Aristillus

Supposedly a quest item can be used (per publish notes) but I could not find any information about it. I sorta feel it's gonna be the searing fire ant goo or whatever it's called (it *would* make sense, as it's burning and it sticks to your body) but I don't know how to use it, if it's even the right stuff.

I am pretty sure the quest item is called an acid popper. You get it from the green goblin leader on the quest to kill Navrey. Never tried to use it though so I am not 100% on that.

Aristillus