• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) napa valley murderers

K

kalzaketh

:danceb: please do, the fishermen asmall favor, after you pk, that hapless person, please take the footwear off of the body before you drag it to the river or docks where ever you choose to dispose of evidence please take the footwear off and throw into atrashbarrel, maybe then we can clean britannia's ocean of all boots and shoes. my thanks:coco:

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:danceb: please do, the fishermen asmall favor, after you pk, that hapless person, please take the footwear off of the body before you drag it to the river or docks where ever you choose to dispose of evidence please take the footwear off and throw into atrashbarrel, maybe then we can clean britannia's ocean of all boots and shoes. my thanks:coco:
I must apologize for in years past the guards of Paws Outpost always dumped the corpse of troublemakers in the ocean, footwear and all. For those who fish around the beach near Vesper, beware of the bodies of tormented undead pirates whos remains were cast into the sea, with hopes of never being heard from again.