Napa Valley EM's

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
Made a Visit on late Sunday/early Monday morning in the wee hours. Both had a great sense of humor in their ribbing of each other & us. They listened to some good player ideas that were tossed by them by the few that were in attendance. We made comment on how nice the place looked all done up & the naked bartender that served drinks for us :)D). In the hour+ we all spent with the 2 humorous EM's I can see we will be in for some fun with these 2. Thanks for popping in
(ps: We do need that extinguisher by the door for EM Kaen, EM Kaen has definitely taken a few notes from Draconi on pyro fun :D )

E

eccentricjules

Oh yes a great time was had by all! I bet EM Sezja was there about 2 hours and EM Kaen for nearly that long! It was wonderful.

What we learned:
* People hate Casca
* Weddings will be performed by the EM's and they even include engraved rings!
* They will try to announce events far enough in advance and many events will be run twice in case you missed the first one.
* People hate Casca
* Having some events in Fel seems to be something everyone wants.
* EM Sezja sure does like her Banana Phone!
* EM Sezja is a female that displays as a male but that is being fixed!
* People hate Casca

A

AustinRules

Been going by the Counselor's Hall for several days and it has been vacant. Just went by again after seeing the picture of the decorated Hall. It is really a nice place. A bar, a stage and even a little office for the EM. There is a latern outfront where the EM's have issued a welcome. I am wondering if this lantern will be the way they notify us of an upcoming event. The most important first step for the events is to find a way to notify the shard that an event will take place that day. Then word will be spread by pigeon, town criers and stratics.

M

MorganaLeFey

Yes, yes... that's it... Kill the slimey weasel Casca! *rubs hands together for good luck* (Kung hee fat choy.... it's Chinese New Year, the year of Obama (who is an Ox of the chinese zodiac :D)

I agree with y'all, it was fun to meet and goof around with the EM's. However, that EM Kaen makes me nervous while EM Sezja with her/he/its' bare feet appeals to my heathenistic forebears. lol

All in all, it was a fun time and perfect ending to my rather climactic UO day!

Lookin' forward to some fun times ahead too.

Kill Casca!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
More notes:

Kaen is fearful that rats will crawl up his robe and live there ... but he continues to drop crumbs and there seems to be a rat infestation there.

Sezja would not promise Kaen as a prize for an event (what?? He is a Casca supporter, I wanted to tourture him!) but found the idea of a Kaen voodoo doll intriguing ^^

Kaen would not allow me to marry a man and an elf.

The keg is locked.

They are hoping for something a bit more than a lantern or shield as notification for events.

It was great fun chatting!

K

kalzaketh

hey snake sezja has a house in north brit by the old counsler building, tiny little house beside the lake there havn't noticed anyone home as yet the house is public, in aword spartan our em has yet to decorate the house. :)

M

Millie

How do we know if the em is going to be around or if there is an event now? Is there a book or something that posts it?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
They had not decided how to as yet. A couple of idea's were Town Criers, Talking Moon Gate like Luna's, Lamp .... nothing concrete as yet

A

AustinRules

I would notify everyone by lantern or shield at the counselor's hall....and of course let the Town Criers know about it. Town Criers would say something like 'All warriors needed at the Hall tonight at 8pEast". Notify us starting early on the day we are needed and we will get word around by pigeon, word of mouth and stratics.

Also, most of the EM events will take place at the same time, probably late evening on a certain day. But to keep complaints down I would try to run some part of the events during the day on occasion since not everyone can be on at 8pm.

E

eccentricjules

I'm not sure it really matters HOW they tell us, as long as the method is consistent.