• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Napa Valley 3pm - Story Night

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Once again, I will be hosting a "Story Night" for Sosarians far and wide!
Come to New Magincia of Napa Valley and share your a story related to the Joys of Springtime Bliss!

This event, unlike others in the past, will be held at a public venue:
the New Magincia Gazebo, Trammel side of course.
upload_2015-3-23_1-26-3.png

DATE
March 28, 2015

Time
3pm PDT | 6pm EDT | Noon HST

Your story must be related to Sosaria and have to do with new beginnings, springtime, or the joy of rebirth.
This is a "Semi-RP" event, but role playing is not required.

Prizes
3rd: 50k gold
2nd: 100k gold
1st: 5ook gold & a special springtime surprise

Event will start sharply at the stated time with myself telling a tale to help set the mood.

Winners will be judged by myself, with funds provided by my own personal hunting activities.
I will note, I do tend to lean more favorably toward well spun tales!
Depending on turnout is if I will continue one of the oldest Napa Valley Shard Traditions.

This event is open to all players - but you must be on Napa Shard
and prizes will only be awarded on the Napa Shard.

Hope to hear some wonderful tales!

This event is in no way related to Stratics. It is something I used to do rather regularly in the distant past, following the examples of those who hosted Story Telling Events as far back as the first age of Sosaria.