• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa History Museum Donations (Update)

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The museum is coming along beautifully, thanks to the support of many generous people from the Napa Valley community. =)

We are still looking for the following items to complete some of our sets:

* Pan of Heart Shaped Cookies

* Quill of Justice
* Heart of Compassion
* Tear of Sacrifice

* Battle Axe (Practice Weapon)
* Skinning Knife (Practice Weapon)

If you have any of these items and would be willing to sell or donate them, please contact me.

Also, keep in mind that Nabin has generously offered to match all of the gold donations to the Napa History Museum until the end of this month up to an additional 100 million!

S

Sunny

Heart of Compassion
* Tear of Sacrifice

Theres a blast from the past..let me do some house cleaning this weekend..if you dont get it by then...

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heart of Compassion
* Tear of Sacrifice

Theres a blast from the past..let me do some house cleaning this weekend..if you dont get it by then...
Thanks for checking, even if you can't find any! =)