• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Napa drop of yesterday

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe in the last days I logged into Fel a couple of times and killed 10 ppl and I saw it was a good thing

Then I logged few hours and got 10 drops consecutive on various shards and I saw it was a good thing.

Then I sold 1 bil in a couple of days and I saw it was a good thing.

InfernO is a good thing :arr::flame:

Pancakes can wait. :pancakes:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hehe in the last days I logged into Fel a couple of times and killed 10 ppl and I saw it was a good thing

Then I logged few hours and got 10 drops consecutive on various shards and I saw it was a good thing.

LOL, glad you decided to stay and welcome back hehe :)

Oh and UO is a good thing ;)

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

So you sold 1b gold? Wonder how that is legal??

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you have problems but let me explain better for u : I sold items and got 1 bil, easy to understand