• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nancy Gas missed in VP

G

Granjell

My first ever miss with an SOS Card! It was kind of freaky. In the skel round no less...

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had them miss quite often. Sad, really, since i'm using it because I NEED it to hit...

L

Little Sadie

I've had LOM miss for me 3 times so far. I don't even use him when I really think I need him. My goggles are better. LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I saw Nancy Gas working in the sweatshop too. Give her a break, they only let her out when needed..:eyes:

S

soupandquackers

That was the card you won when you maxed too! I have never had a sos miss, but i have seen plenty drop ones miss.

A

andy1796

My first ever miss with an SOS Card! It was kind of freaky. In the skel round no less...
I used it in a building when I had like 5 laff left and mine missed too, so you guessed it. I went sad. lol.

F

Fangs McWolf

Oh Andy - you win - worse luck than mine!! lol
You know it's really sucky when you're at the end of a very long Back 9, invasion just ended, all gags are missing (ala lure), all down to 10 laff or less, someone pulls out LOM, other 3 using TU, all miss and then all cogs are doing 20+ group damage, with an invasion starting right at the moment everyone is tucking their heads.

That would be totally awful. Only good thing from it is you wouldn't be filled with 2000 gags that you have to delete just to restock the gags you want.

Never happened to me but you can imagine just how badly those four players would want to smash their monitors in.

A

andy1796

I didn't even think tho S.O.S. cards missed. Except once I used a toon-up card during V.P. IT ONLY HEALED 11 LAFF! And we all needed tons more. I still have Flim Flam and Wheezer though.

F

Fangs McWolf

I didn't even think tho S.O.S. cards missed. Except once I used a toon-up card during V.P. IT ONLY HEALED 11 LAFF! And we all needed tons more. I still have Flim Flam and Wheezer though.
Was it a Madam Chuckle card? If so, then that comes out right. She does up to 45 toon up (spread among all toons). Four at 11 each is 44 points, so that comes out right.