• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Named Jack O Lantern Clearinghouse

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Charlemagne, Ancient Greeter & Caretaker of the Baja Community Center (inside Luna, Northwest Corner), informed me that ALL Named Jack O Lanterns dropped off at the Community Center will be made available for Owners to claim them at Owners Convenience.

A Mailbox is there for when Charlemagne is away to eat, sleep, or bathe.

Also, Names of Unclaimed Jack O Lanterns will be posted to this Thread on a regular basis.

Any Jack O Lanterns belonging to Red Characters will be delivered to Felucca once Owner contacts Charlemagne by General Chat.

Charlemagne THANKS all who are collecting Jack O Lanterns for the Community Center, All who claim theirs, and all helping in every other way.

Play On! Have Fun!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just saying...

To all those that spent hours dragging others pumpkins to Luna.....
To all those that spent hours dragging others JOL to the Community Center..
To all those that spent hours trying to find the owners...
To all those that spent hours getting sashes and giving them away.....

Your thoughtfulness, your willingness to put forth hours of effort into doing something good for others without expecting anything in return... You're the heart of what makes Baja such a wonderful home.

Charlemagne... truly amazing and unbelievable.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I join in thanking everyone for making this such a fun and memorable Halloween. I've never seen Baja pull together in such a way and it's so heartwarming. Personally, I would love to see a plaque of "thanks" to Charlemagne for all the hours he's put in sorting these jack-o-lanterns and passing them out to owners. It's truly amazing to me and though he would probably tell us no extra thanks is needed, I think it is. There aren't many who'd be willing to do all of that. Thank you all, Baja. You once again have proven it's the best shard around. *deep curtsy*

G

Gilthas

I believe I've dropped off 50 or so at this point, but the one that was my favorite was Charlemagne's. He may have already gotten one, but I liked being able to finally give him his after all his hard work!

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Charlemagne for all the hard work done

:thumbup:

P

Pandora of Baja

Baja's community Center is the best for doing this. Thank You Charlemagne and all the helpers at the community center. You make baja one of the best shards.