• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[n00b] Is there a way to view total DCI/HCI/Etc in the 2d client?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way to view total DCI/HCI/Etc in the 2d client? Or do I need to go through all my gear and tally it up manually?

Once again, thanks! :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always just had to use an excel spreadsheet and add them up. There isn't any way using 2d that I know of that will do it for you.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I use a spreadsheet for skills and armor stats for all my characters.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all. That's what I've been doing too. But I've already been surprised by various menus and interfaces that I had not previously known about, so figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

R

Regi the wicked

I just log into kr for a min and write it all down. At least kr is useful for something lol.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a spreadsheet too. Unfortunately, KR doesn't show what your real total is. It shows up to the caps only.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I'm willing to make my Excel spreadsheet available to any who ask. I just need an email to send it to and I'll use my Yahoo email to send it to you.

My skill tracking is on one tab (multiple shards). Target, current, difference, when last played, scrolls eaten, STR-DEX-INT tagets and current. Lock status noted as needed.

Armor/stats are on another. On that it's by character per tab as upper part is current resists (real and capped) and mods. Lower part is where I alter things by entering stats and mods for pieces I am looking at buying.

By seeing the change between now and forecast, I can determine of I should make the purchase or not.

N

Narda Dag'thul

Here, here... :) I would like to get a copy of your sheet, I'm tired of calculating the numbers everytime I log on. The yellow "Post-It" thingies are good, but I run out of space around my monitor, hehe.

TIA!

Narda

G

greatpumpkinator

Here, here... :) I would like to get a copy of your sheet, I'm tired of calculating the numbers everytime I log on. The yellow "Post-It" thingies are good, but I run out of space around my monitor, hehe.

TIA!

Narda
I wrote a C# application...but that's just me. :)

G

greatpumpkinator

C# - is that this vitamin juice? No, wait, thats C+ :) I'm not a programmer, mind if we share your program? Please...:bowdown:

Narda
Send me a PM with your email, and I'll send you a link to download from my website. I made the program at a user request, and is not publicly available yet.

It's still in BETA, and requires .Net 3.5 installed.