• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mythbusting Siege - A "MUST READ" for NEW Siege players!

• Thread starter imported_SavageSP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Amo

Hello, thank you guys, a lot of usefull info for a newbie in UO and Siege, like me

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

RoT recycles once per day, at 8pm EST/1am GMT.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's a static time for all characters on Siege?

If I miss a day or two, can I train up to the max before RoT recycles and then train up again that evening?

S

Sweet Pickles

the more I read about Siege and the every day challenges the more excited i get about playing on Siege. I use to be a good fighter. But i havent used my Battle mage in years.I love to craft and run vendors. But the excitement UO use to have is gone for me. Thank you all for the information.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* Thank you.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stickies stay at the top of the page, whatever page you're on. So they're on both page one and page 2.