• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic mage

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello. I change my template and i need some tips.
Magery 120
Mysticism 120
Focus 120
Meditation 80
Taming 120
Animal Lore 120
Veterinary 100
All resist 70, fc2 fcr6 lmc40 lrc100 sdi 50 mr12 and more.... Are this good build?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Maybe if you're PvP'ing with a Dread/Bane Dragon. Otherwise Mysticism/Taming really don't compliment each other. You can't have a Rising Colossus and pets, and afaik you can't Vet a Colossus. Over 110 Tame/Lore is also points that could be used better elsewhere (another 20 Med for example), unless it's a control issue for Bane Dragons (though can't say I've any problem with them at 110/110.

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Swap mysticism with wrestling 120, focus on Eva int 120. Meditation 80 and mana regen 20?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Unless you're PvP'ing I wouldn't bother with Wrestling, just Mage Weapon.

Everything after 110 Tame, 110 Lore is optional. Personally never been a fan of using Eval on Tamers, would rather use the mana for healing, or other types of offense.

Tamer builds I use/have used that have been really powerful:
Vamp Form, Swords, 4/6 Chiv (for spawns)
4/6 Ninja, Mage (for everything, especailly things that heal as you can use Serpent Form and Mage Weapon, also for mount speed with 5 pets, also for tanking in Dog Form while using frenzy/hell hound packs)
Discord/Mage/(No Vet) (for Doom, but also everything)
Peace/Mage/(No Vet) (for Luck suit)

If relying on spells for healing pets then I'd also reccomend making the suit Protection proof (84 Physical resist), for times when you're around stuff with auras or Necros.

Probably forgetting some.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
What might also be good is if you went 120 Mage, 120 Focus, 110 Tame, 110 Lore, 120 Spellweaving, and split the rest between Necro and SS so you could use Wraith Form (if you're on foot with a Greater Dragon you may as well be using something useful) then you could use WOD and leech Mana from it.

I say Focus, because you could use 55 LMC on the suit which would really help with WOD. You could also refine it for higher resist.

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh if i use non medable armor i can have lmc55%? I can be: Magery 120 focus 120 vet. 100 taming 110 lore 110 necro 110 ss 120. This is better?
P.s. I apologize For my bad English

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yes certain pieces of non med armor give 3 lmc, over the cap, so you have 5 of those plus 40 on the suit for 55 lmc. But that is only worth doing if you're using high mana spells like WOD or Flame Strikes. There wouldn't be any point doing it just for Necro/SS, which you wouldn't be able to have that high anyway as you have over 720 points listed there.