• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Mysteries of Sosaria.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several such dotted over our fair realm. I now show a picture of just one. Perhaps others might know of similar curiosities worthy of note?. I refer here to the everburning house of Queen Dawn. Long, long, ago, around the time of her ascension to the throne when her husband Bors was kidnapped her house in Yew was set ablaze. Mysteriously it burns still. What strange power feeds these flames?. The house should long ago have burned to the ground and the ashes blown to the four winds, but no, it burns yet.

Is it a sign that Dawn is with us still in spirit? will the flames ever extinguish? will they burn until Sosaria finds peace? I know not. But I know it burns and it is there for all to see and wonder.

Dawns.JPG

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today whilst travelling round Nujelm on the new Investigators quest I found another of our mysteries - we have a Town Crier there who has mastered the art of Walking on Water - BEHOLD

Town Crier.jpg