• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My "Something" Purchase

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few people over at ChaCha were talking about The Something Store. Basically you pay them $10 and they send you "Something" back. A random item that they pick and send back to you. Free Shipping. They were hesitant about doing it, so I decided I'd go ahead and purchase "Something". It says it can take up to 7 days to ship, so I'll be excited to find out what my "Something" is. I'll post pics up when I get it!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or, or, maybe a month subscription to Shameless Hookups.:danceb:
:talktothehand: I actually just got my final resolution letter from Bank of America last week. The seller did agree to remove the charge. Darn tootin!

I figured I've blown $10 on more stupid things, and at least I'll get something out of it!

And no Sean, no teeth!

Your package will not include:
Body parts
Organs or other body parts; body fluids; stem cells; embryos
I find it disturbing they have to specify body fluids and stem cells..:bored:

L

Little Sadie

:talktothehand: I actually just got my final resolution letter from Bank of America last week. The seller did agree to remove the charge. Darn tootin!

I figured I've blown $10 on more stupid things, and at least I'll get something out of it!

And no Sean, no teeth!

Your package will not include:

I find it disturbing they have to specify body fluids and stem cells..:bored:
Dang! Nevermind. I was hoping for some fresh stem cells to freshen my brain.

C

Crazy Fireball

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I particularly enjoyed sharing the suspense while you opened it! At least it was something you could use! You have to wonder how many complaints they get and how many people actually order stuff. Glad you tried it and shared with us and that it worked out for you.........kind of!

C

Crazy Fireball

That sure is something, i could use some new headphones for my ipod, i broke them! LOL!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Free Cha-Cha shirt? Or did that cost $10 also?
Actually I did get that one free from a contest ChaCha held. It was pretty sad as we only had like three people enter and I won that, a ChaCha mousepad, a ChaCha can koozie, and a bunch of other stuff. I've also won two other ChaCha contests for $5 & $10 in cash. I like free/cheap stuff!