• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my snow and grass are not stacking......

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We are aware of the issue with these objects stacking and are working towards a solution. Stay tuned to UO.com for updates. Thanks for the reports!
Kyronix, Thursday at 9:49 PM

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
glad im not going crazy...need this change to save on like 50+ lockdowns lol

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like a partial fix has been introduced today (at least on GL):

There appear to be at least 4 types of snow tiles, and at least 3 types of grass tiles.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's just east of the WBB on GL...finally!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We have one too on Origin...but when I try to put the tiles in, it says *This is not a container!* and nothing happens....

nvm it didn't like the bag they were in :/ picky chest lol.

4 stacks is better then 125 single items..so thanks Devs....even though you didn't announce this it's good :)

Oh and I have 4 stacks of each, no wonder it was so hard for you guys to make them stackable.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to be an alarmist, however, I just want to caution people to be kind of careful using these chests. They seem to work like the gardener's toolboxes in Nujel'm and those were very buggy at first. People were losing stuff out of their houses when they first used the toolboxes to stack seeds until they were fixed. So just be cautious and maybe double check how many items are stored in your house both before and after using the chests.

Edited to add link: http://community.stratics.com/threads/gardeners-toolbox.180158

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't want to be an alarmist, however, I just want to caution people to be kind of careful using these chests. They seem to work like the gardener's toolboxes in Nujel'm and those were very buggy at first. People were losing stuff out of their houses when they first used the toolboxes to stack seeds until they were fixed. So just be cautious and maybe double check how many items are stored in your house both before and after using the chests.

Edited to add link: http://community.stratics.com/threads/gardeners-toolbox.180158
Yeah we were just talking about this on Legends tonight...Think I will let em get a couple of weeks behind em before I do it.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well if anyone has snow/grass tiles on Origin and wants to test it, feel free. I turned in 143 tiles.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are they being combined into different stacks instead of just one stack?
There are multiple types of grass and snow tiles, each slightly different then the others. (when viewed laid out, they help ensure that the tiles blend instead of having an obvious tiled pattern that our eyes would grow tired of quickly.

Look at their entries in the floor tiles section of the house customization menu to see all of them.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

GL's worked fine for me--got the same number as I put in.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I am guessing this should also work in Europa?? I am at working now, but I will check it when I get home, It will deffo save me lots of lockdowns....

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very cool
:)

although when i logged into UO, there was an ogre in my house ;P lol