• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] My rubble collection

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's nothing impressive. Just looking to sell because this has been taking up too much room for too long.

there are 92 (I think) pieces and nothing really rare (Necklace, tapestry and banner I think are pretty much it). The rubble is on LS but I'm willing to figure out round trip transfer costs.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrm, I wasn't actually expecting people to want it o_O

btw, I'm liking the 42mil offer after the 45mil :lol: j/k j/k!

I suppose I'll just let this go until tomorrow night then. on the fly auction? or is that frowned on here? If so I'll just have to let fraggles take it being the first offer and all.

B

BIGJON

Totally acceptable to let it go, but with a determined end time and date.

F

Fraggles

yea just post a end date and time and let it go :)pssst dont forget about your house

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll just end it at 10pm tonight then.

oh, and I haven't forgotten! thanks again sir :)

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is this auction still going? if so 47m. When does it end? Saturday night? 10pm central ??

Thanks

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10pm EST, that's in 50minutes. heh sorry another epic fail on my part.

and the normal rules still apply, a bid extends it by ten minutes so no sniping.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if my clock is correct with stratics, it looks like it's over

*checks after this post* ;)