• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My return is more and more possible then ever but...

G

Ok i left when SS came in (i dont even know what is a frag and soulstones do or how to use it) So i am pretty much out of the loop.Anywhere i can read about what is waiting for me? Like the new "things" is the braclet of the magi a must still or you can really compete without all the arti?

and so on.....

Plz help the oldfoe that i was.

G

Soulstones allow you to store a skill so you can try another skill without losing an existing skill. They are bound to the account that claims them. On Siege, that means a soulstone can only be used by 1 character. (On regular shards, all characters attached to the account can use the soulstones). The only difference between a full soulstone, and a soulstone fragment is amount of uses. Full soulstone = unlimited uses. Fragment = 5 uses. There is a 24-hour "cooldown" on using the stones. You need to have 1 blank stone available all the time, to serve as a transfer point if your char is maxed out on skills.

You can buy the full soulstones from the EA/Mythic online store. The fragments were given out as in-game gifts a couple of times.

Everyone on Siege is now allowed to bless 1 item, via a character context menu called Siege Blessing. You can transfer the blessing to various items, just 1 can be blessed at a time.

There are some people who use the ornament of the magician, and they bless it with their Siege blessing.

Most people have 1 or more nice pieces of gear. Now that they made changes to crafted armor to give a max of 8 resist point boost per piece with GM arms lore, people are running around in affordable decent resist medable armor now as well.

You will get as many opinions on gear as there are Siege players. I do not actively participate in PvP so I will let others offer their abundant opinions in that area.

-Skylark

G

Correct - anything cursed can't be blessed, and drops to your corpse if you die. The cursed arties came from a recent event. There are a lot of them around.

They also made some changes a few months ago, so that regular artifacts which CAN be blessed are easier to obtain from Doom.

-Skylark

G

When i left they where trowing the idea of removing cbd from Hats and Arty hat...Did they do it?

Thx Sky

G

Yup, they did it! A side effect of that patch, which has not been fixed to date, is that we can't bless our pads of the cu sidhe, that lets us non elves ride our doggies.

Btw, it seems you still have a chance at these items (10th AE gifts per Petra). The event is not turned off.

-Skylark

G

Your return UO would be easy an orny lol who uses those these days?

All u need if you return is

Stealth, Archery, ninja

Or Stealth, Fencing, ninja

Or Stealth, Bushido, Swords

Or Stealth, Taming, Ninja

Or Stealth ... ah hell you probably get the idea bye now...

G

LOL stealthing was never a option back then and never will.Chalange was my way of playing but depend what i will have has account now (still looking) but lets just say i was a decent/good Mage.

G

Wrong event, Skylark. That's the 10th anniversary event items, the cursed arties came from the balrons and stuff that spawned on Magincia during the invasion there.