• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My question drowned out on another thread...

S

Salya Sin

Sorry.... I hate to re-ask or post this... BUT... I tried on another thread that sort of turned into a sparring match... and well... I guess my question was a casualty...

I finally managed to get UOAM to run... thanks to an individual on the thread UOAM #2... BUT... I can't get the houses to log using UOA. I went through the creating a file on the file pane.. setting the uoassist option to log houses to that file... but alas... no go. Is anyone else getting it to work... if so... HOW? Please? I miss my house log and use it for a multitude of reasons...

Thanks in advance to the smarter people than I who respond... :)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Salya,

Szarwyn made this comment in another thread:

Another thing I noticed (but haven't figured out a way to fix yet), houses will no longer load on UOAM if you're on the 64 bit version. This is caused by those Program folder renames (x86). UOAM uses UOAssist to track those but since the path is different, UOAM is looking in the wrong location.
Are you using a 64-bit operating system? Here is a link to a Microsoft support article on how to tell if you don't know.

-Skylark

S

Salya Sin

Thanks Skylark... I checked and I am running the 32 bit version. Sooo... any other idea how to fix it?

S

Szarwyn

Bare with me. I'm working on trying to find a solution and/or a reason for this. Since it's happening on the 32bit version AND UOAM is "seeing" Assist it's not a pathing issue.

Szar

S

Salya Sin

Bare with me. I'm working on trying to find a solution and/or a reason for this. Since it's happening on the 32bit version AND UOAM is "seeing" Assist it's not a pathing issue.

Szar
OH THANK YOU! I can wait as long as it takes!