My one PvP wish

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
And I would sit here and argue, but you spent your newbie time working tame/lore. Most people know the old-school taming, and I hope would want it back.
insult

Quoting about blessed spellbooks has so much relevance to I and yourself's discussion about pets. You're a freaking genius.

If you had a decent post to quote, quote it. Otherwise you're speaking the "Siege would be better if..." tripe that I've said for too long my friend.

If you have nothing to contribute, just criticise the other side. Then you'll be a winner.
insult

Everyone else here on Siege knows where I stand.. you just seem pathetic.

State your main point, now.. or fade away. If you can't state a point, you're worthless newbie trash.

Give me a decent point and you'll have my respect.
double insult

Best Defense eva!!!! If you can't come up with anything, quote someone else. Like I said in the begining, genius.. it was an idea I figured would never happen. You tried to make something of it. You admitted Vaelix was Triessa, and tried arguing with me over a moot point (I said it was moot in the beginning).

It's utterly silly how irate people will get, and lose control. (Not many people knew Vaelix was your sister Triessa)

Your only defender was your sister, which is admirable.. but as I said at the start; it holds no traction. Prove your point without relying on familial statements.. if anyone else supports yourn PoV I'll respect it.. but you propogated it like it was your own, or maybe your sisters.

Do you have anything that belongs to you? Any original idea? Is Triessa so scared to state her point of view that she hides behind you?

This **** is a joke.. I only said pets should not be bonded and you attack me for me idea with words, not counterpoints. You are the definition of a hypocrite.
Someone is definitely off their meds.

I pride myself on my convictions and my reasoning why I came to those convictions. I can bust your nuts all over your sister's face. Try me, with arguments, not cheap insults.
ROFL

I'm sorry I just can't believe it sir.. you've stood out on so many Siege issues yet you show for this one.

Do you think I have so much power that my words mean action? Am I the new EM you all fear? Am I a new dev?

Why the hostility? I merely posed a wish, and Damien decided to attack it. You spoke out, for the first time I've seen.. you both must be scared that I speak the truth.

I only wanted an argument.. not a bunch of cheap insults. I'm above that. Sadly, your BFF isn't.
I repeat... ROFL, someone has a bit of an inflated ego.

You sleep with your sister/brother?

I've stated my case why pets should be unbonded, and I've admitted it had flaws. You and your sister/brother are intent on attacking me. You'd rather concentrate on me than the issue, which is fine with me, but derails this thread. Half the posts are your attacks or responses.

I've already said that I'm not perfect.. will you admit your brother's body isn't so perfect? You're only arguments are insulting me or defending Mike-D.. and I've already defended him. So are we on the same side?
As far as I can tell, you're the only one throwing out insults every other post. The truth is Sweeney, your only acomplishment was ruining the permanent placement of NEW books. You cried like a little pancake about them and claimed it was for the good of everyone. Nobody remembers you for anything else.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2004
Not really... I still find it funny that Sieges oldest tamers still don't know how to train a pet up to max skill in one two days :lol:
NEWS FLASH!! Kage has figured out how to make a pet cast with 2/6 speed with unlimited amount of mana!!! Please dude, if you're gonna post, at least make it sound intelligent. Posts like the one i quoted just make you look like you're in romper room.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2007
NEWS FLASH!! Kage has figured out how to make a pet cast with 2/6 speed with unlimited amount of mana!!! Please dude, if you're gonna post, at least make it sound intelligent. Posts like the one i quoted just make you look like you're in romper room.
WTF is romper room and why the hell have you overused it in like 5 different posts this week?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Okay I guess I have to break it down for you. You claimed that it takes 8 hours a day for a solid week to finish the training for a greater drag.

That right there let's me know that you're not training it the right way. If you was then after 8 hours your pet would be almost half way done. Another 8 hours and it would probably be maxed out maybe a little longer but not much...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Not really... I still find it funny that Sieges oldest tamers still don't know how to train a pet up to max skill in one two days :lol:
Back then, discordance was "enticement" and had an entirely different usage.

;)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Im not Chardonnay...
Dude, you've been outed. Give it up. Your posting style, the character/avatar matches, the fact that you once again seem to be trying to start your little undead guild...

It all adds up. You're Chardonnay, whether schizophrenia will allow you to believe it or not :wall:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
The truth is Sweeney, your only acomplishment was ruining the permanent placement of NEW books. You cried like a little pancake about them and claimed it was for the good of everyone. Nobody remembers you for anything else.
X2

For all he claims to have done for the shard, he's nothing but a...well, it's already been said multiple times :next:

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Ontario, Canada baby!!
Good to see you back Loki...and Sweeney let me assure you that it is the same guy as a couple of year ago. I have icq logs to prove!!!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Okay I guess I have to break it down for you. You claimed that it takes 8 hours a day for a solid week to finish the training for a greater drag.

That right there let's me know that you're not training it the right way. If you was then after 8 hours your pet would be almost half way done. Another 8 hours and it would probably be maxed out maybe a little longer but not much...

Two days really? If you grind it out you can have it done in as little as 10-15 hours!! and that is training resists up as well!

Training pets is as easy as baking pie!!!

rawr :grouphug:

S

Shakaja

resist is the easiest skill to raise and you can do it in less than an hour. 10-15 hours sounds about right. but then again it might not be done that quick being naked, so it indeed might sound unrealistic to some ;P

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 13, 2009
Siege Perilous...
Dude, you've been outed. Give it up. Your posting style, the character/avatar matches, the fact that you once again seem to be trying to start your little undead guild...

It all adds up. You're Chardonnay, whether schizophrenia will allow you to believe it or not :wall:
Im past arguing this point...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia

Im past arguing this point...
You can argue or choose not to argue. WE ALL know who YOU'RE :danceb:

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 16, 2007
Two days really? If you grind it out you can have it done in as little as 10-15 hours!! and that is training resists up as well!

Training pets is as easy as baking pie!!!

rawr :grouphug:
I have trained up well over 20 GD here on Siege and it has never taken me longer then one day!!

all skills/stats maxxed!!