• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My New EA - Land logo like it or leave it? UPDATE: AVATAR-BOOK LOGO added

P

Peppie

Hello everyone,
I've been working on a EA land logo lately its not done yet but thought i would show you what ive done so far .. I hope you like and ... aaaand i hope it's ok that Ive made a post about this

Oh yah the brown background is NOT part of the logo =P

I

imported_sedusa

Something about new and improved that I dont like, but cant quite put my finger on it.
Okay, I think I got it now...LOL. It's the improved part since EA Land has never existed before it cant be improved upon, yet.

P

Peppie

Well it will be ALL new and old things will be improved=) .. I changed the colors because sims wont be sims anymore so why should i use blue? lets get away from blueeeee

Well I thought you would like it haha .. I'll get back to work and try to make a better one=)
I have made a second version which looks similiar t the one Margaret made

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I like it! Whicht fonts you used for the EA logo?

B

Bryan-BF

It's...Okay. But what's with the plants in the background? o_0

P

Peppie

thank youuuuu so much !!=D

As i said before the plants are not part of the logo =)

I didnt find an EA font so i just used this EA logo ( click ) and removed the black let me know if you need any help ! :]

I'll repost it in blue later this day i have to go to bed now haha night everyone

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Instead of 'new and improved', you could say...."Be Somebody Else, Now!!"

If you could,maybe you can get a little pic of the parrot face and put in were 'O' is in now. Then if you can, make the parrott animated and have it make sound.

I actually like the gold/tan background. I really like the colors you used on it.

M

Meggers

Something about new and improved that I dont like, but cant quite put my finger on it.
-------------------------------------------

Whenever I see the term " New and improved" it makes me think that the one before was "Old and lousy"

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I really like it Peppie. It has a vintage feel and reflects more maturity than the current Under construction logo. I have to agree with others that the "new and improved" could just be left out.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I really like it Peppie. It has a vintage feel and reflects more maturity than the current Under construction logo. I have to agree with others that the "new and improved" could just be left out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I like it too, but can you do one in good ole TSO blue? And also make sure there is no "coming soon" anywhere near it, lol.

L

Laverne

Lovely Logo Nice work, Peppie!

I suggest changing "New And Improved" to "Beautiful, Sparkling, Brand Shiny, New &amp; Smells Like Pretty Flowers" with the Mario Bros. Theme music in the background.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I like it too, but can you do one in good ole TSO blue? And also make sure there is no "coming soon" anywhere near it, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
And I would like it Blue AND with The Sims Online. &gt;_&gt;

P

Peppie

Oh my thank you all so much ! ill post another logo in blue without " new and improved " tomorrow morning .. I hope you will like it

P

Peppie

Hey there Mornign everyone ive made some new ones .. I tried to make it look like Margarets version=) what do you think?

I still love the red one

I

imported_Qute Pi

I like them all. Red brings something new, i like it.
the one with all the other colors kinda make me feel like its for kids lol, but otherwise the design is great.
Super Work! hehe

G

oo Great work, Peppie!
Hard to tell which one is my fav...hmmm. Would have to say the 'all' blue one, and the first red you posted

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I like the blue/white one a lot. They're all made well, but I don't care for the multi-color font logos; they really do look like a play-pen logo for kids. EA-land may arguably be that, but a logo would certainly be too much.

EA should hire ya.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I like the blue/white one too. Good job!

[/ QUOTE ]

x

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Also, since we're supposedly supposed to encourage the use of the new "TSO" logo, could you work anything with this? I don't know how to photoshop real well, but I'm sure you could add flair to it.

http://i19.***********/72u3kmw.jpg

G

But TSO will be no more so the EA Land logos will replace the TSO logos....

P

Peppie

Nice job Phoenix =D I'll try to add it to my logo thank you very much thats a great idea

@ Niki, thank you so much*hugs*

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yeah. TSO is gone Phoenix. Should look something more like this.....

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Priceless. Pun intended.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of creativity in this whole ordeal. "EA-Land" is just about the most monotonous title possible. Would that title entice you if you saw it in a store? (Though I know we'd be pigs in "mud" if we ever had that possibility!)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Also, since we're supposedly supposed to encourage the use of the new "TSO" logo, could you work anything with this? I don't know how to photoshop real well, but I'm sure you could add flair to it.

http://i19.***********/72u3kmw.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I really love that blue &lt;3.

If you were to shrink that, I'd use it as an avatar.

G

Thats true, TSO is gone but then once they did say that its more like TSO inside EA Land, so maybe the houses could be incorporated in in some small way. Then as other games are added to EA Land as Luc talked about their logo can be added to it too.

G

<blockquote><hr>

http://i18.***********/6sufuwo.jpg

Good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

ILY ty &lt;3.

I'll add it to the mix when I'm home

G

My 2/10ths of a dime.

Any logo should reflect the TSO beginnings of "EALand" (gawd, I hate that name!)
Keep it blue, keep the rooftops, keep the "reticulating splines". Try to blend in the new stuff smoothly.

P

Peppie

Ok here is the latest version of the logo i did .. like it ?=)

Blue one just for you guys :]

P

Peppie

Thank you very much Niki i changed the blue one a lil i also think it looks good with houses

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I also love the blue/white one with the houses. Even if the game isn't going to be titled "TSO" any longer, the houses give the idea that you're able to live in an online community and be a part of something.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I'm a retro-gal so I like the colors on the first one better.

However, the blue is nice too. You do fantastic work!!!

P

Peppie

Oh my thank you so much im glad you like it makes me happyyyyyy :]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you very much Niki i changed the blue one a lil i also think it looks good with houses

[/ QUOTE ]

You are most welcome talented one...make sure you get these on the wiki.

P

Peppie

I would do that but i dont really know how to use the wiki
lol

And i dont think they (dev team) like my work