• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My love for Tyrant

• Thread starter Anon McDougle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Anon McDougle

i have been looking for a spot to place a castle and i just wanted to express my love for the land baron we all know as tyrant :heart::heart::heart::heart:

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No kidding, i can't imagine castle sales on Origin are bring in that much RL money.

M

Michael Wolf

I think Tyrant might be single handedly financing UO. Each of those houses requires an account which has to at least be activated every 90 dyas to keep those houses up. Which brings up a good question, who in their right mind is paying all that money to keep that many houses on Origin???

Hell I'm thinking of taking down my 3rd house because I no longer need the storage after spring cleaning. Problem I have is like all 3 designs and can't decide which to drop. Not like I couldn't find room to put one back if I needed it, I doubt anyone would even take the spot.

A

Anon McDougle

at one time i had a runebook with tyrants houses i think i stopped at 22 !!!!!

M

Michael Wolf

at one time i had a runebook with tyrants houses i think i stopped at 22 !!!!!
HA! We had post about Tyrant houses on Origin a few years ago, I believe someone counted 60. Oh and he's been here since the begining of Origin too. At least since shard transfers opened.

A

Anon McDougle

yes i was part of that post i just dont understand why someone would need so much land i could see if Uo was still in its hey day or even on a big shard but here on origin its crazy !!!

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh it is even better, tryant got ahold of a luna plot...i figure the guy is rich and likely has no soul :)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA! We had post about Tyrant houses on Origin a few years ago, I believe someone counted 60. Oh and he's been here since the begining of Origin too. At least since shard transfers opened.

22? 60? I'm not even going to try that math at this hour. I know we have a fella on Baja that has a lot of real estate, but I think even 22 is pushing it even for him. That's just nuts!!