• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My left foot

S

Stubby

:violin:I wasnt gonna post this, but then realized after talking to Kathy yesterday that for some reason I chose green for the cast on my left leg. :eyes: (see explanation below) I just so happens to be the exact same color as my stubby.

Now the question remains: Did I chose that color on pourpose or coincidence??

:stretcher:I broke my foot Tuesday when I slipped in puppy pee in my hallway, landing on my heel, and I am not a light-weight. The top of my foot was what hit the floor beneath me. I heard it break, but thought that it was my leg. My ankle is very badly sprained, and my knee a little twisted. Heres the kicker, I have hardware in that ankle from a total rebuild of that ankle 5 years ago, so now I have to have all those stupid scans. I just want to thank the makers of my very potent pain killer! Wish me luck that everything is where it supposed to be and I can start walking very shortly.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wow Sandi, that really stinks!! I hope everything works out for you. Look at the bright side, though. Now you cant do anything else so no one can complain that you are playing TT!!!! Your friends will understand if you are a little loopy from the pain meds!! Seriously, I hope the scans come out good. Good thoughts coming your way!!!:)

About the color, it just shows you know what you like!! Thats a good thing!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sandi I am sorry you got hurt. I hope you heal fast and quickly. I will think about you often. Now you'll have the time to max a few suits.

As for the color it is Sub-Conciously chosen for you becuase you want to become one with your toon. before you know it your gonna start oinking ans squealing when you eat. LOL

Love ya hope ya feel better soon.:hug:

S

soupandquackers

That stinks, i know how it feels to break a bone, it doesn't feel good and it literally stinks becaue you cant wash that area.

G

Granjell

Ow Sandi - sounds extremely painful! I will be wishing on all my chain-forwards from St. Jude for your foot to be good to go soon. Just kidding - I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best for you.

Bring Fancy out and we'll work her gags some morning!.

S

Squeaker

As I have never broken a bone or anything - yes, I did find the humor in the green cast... Sadistic? Maybe a little. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better now and enjoying the drug induced, painfree euphoria. See you in a couple hours!