• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My input on SA beta and ideas

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Mythic Team! I'm not sure what is in stone yet...
A couple things that I would love for you guys to fix or consider fixing:

Classic Client:
-Male Gargoyals head may be a little too small... (earrings look funny) Looks good though! (paperdoll)
-Female Gargoyal too ugly! Looks like an insect. On the box art, they look quite attractive. Fix PLZ! (paperdoll)
-Some of the shading (mainly black shading) on the gargoyal equipment art doesnt look right when dyed bright colors. (Ex. Invul blue, Dryad Green, etc...)
-Text above our heads gets a little funny at times.
I'm sure you are aware of that one...

Other in-game issues:
-Skree: Okay, he is a neat little guy but... 4 slots?
I think a Bake is better! I'll meet you halfway! 3 slots! That would make this little guy more useful.
-Raptor has no pack instincts? Come on...
-I seem to miss more than I should with throwing even with 120 skill and 45hci (no shield) (Long range) please look that over.
-Maybe make takeoff time for a gargoyal a little longer... closer to hoppin' on an ethy.

Ideas to consider:
-Props go out to TSR on this: Chatkcha (Glass throwing wedge that returns to thrower) from the Thri-keen race in ADnD (Bleed special)
-Wouldn't mind seeing some glass armor in the future either.
-Please don't finalize the idea Gargoyal weaps for Gargoyals only and human/elf ect. Make it possible someway, somehow, for them to use each others weapons... I mean... why not? It can't be a weight issue. (Not throwing obviously)

So far that is all that was on my mind! I design games on my free time, so I feel my ideas/input should be worth something to someone. Hopefully you read these. :) If not? Oh well...
You did a great job so far! I love the likeness to Ultima Underworld. (I loved that game)