• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my house fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my house fell and it was on active account.
anyways i'm just in here to vent about it because i'm still pissed and i feel ripped off.
sadly i still wanna play UO. or maybe not so sadly, i dunno.

Lost my soul stone and a bunch of other stuff that i've collected and kept forever, including rare rubbles and books and all kinds of stuff, you know the kind of stuff everyone has after playing for 8 years...paying monthly...only to be busy and have their house fall and no one even bothered to loot the stuff so you can't even get any of it back.
BLAH. FUBAR!!

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my house fell and it was on active account.
anyways i'm just in here to vent about it because i'm still pissed and i feel ripped off.
sadly i still wanna play UO. or maybe not so sadly, i dunno.

Lost my soul stone and a bunch of other stuff that i've collected and kept forever, including rare rubbles and books and all kinds of stuff, you know the kind of stuff everyone has after playing for 8 years...paying monthly...only to be busy and have their house fall and no one even bothered to loot the stuff so you can't even get any of it back.
BLAH. FUBAR!!
that totally blows, sorry to hear that man.

you sure you don't have another house (grandfathered or not) some place ?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that totally blows, sorry to hear that man.

you sure you don't have another house (grandfathered or not) some place ?

I am 99% positive.
If someone placed a house elsewhere on my account I would get the Timer gump from the housing tool, and I don't.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not that it helps now, but everytime you entered your decaying house you WOULD have got a warning message, so either you missed it, did not go home or were inactive for a week when it was decaying, whichever way its bed news:(

Melcor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats sad to hear.... I got LUCKY and had only a close call. Somehow my autorenew got turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.