• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My friends on Baja

B

BardMal

I have the great privilege to consider Orianna and Sara of Baja as friends.

Over the years, my wife and I on Legends have enjoyed interacting with the great folks of Baja in many meaningful ways.

Some of our cherished friends have relocated to Legends from Baja, played for years with us, before finally retiring their UO accounts. Supermodel and Myrene come to mind as missed friends who represented your shard in our lives and hearts.

It is because I know that there are many great people here that I would like to share an invitation with you.

Many of us have had wonderful friend ships and online relationships through this game. As a community, we would like to come together and show our love for a great UO friend who is going through some challenges irl.

Legends is planning a net toss in honor of our very own treasured friend Lady Pheonix, also known as Deadly Shadow on stratics forums.

The tentative date is the Friday following Thanksgiving day.

There is a thread started on our Legends forum with more information for all who are interested, or who would like to share encouraging, loving thoughts.

With great respect and love
Malice en Loki
Bard of Legends

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow!! You know I'll be there Mal. *Hugs* to Phoenix!!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the kinds words and invitation. I'll be watching the Legends forums for updates on the net toss.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend Lady Phoenix.

B

BardMal

I will be able to provide some level of regless suits. Not 70's resist, but they will be functional if you want to make mages.

I could probably provide up to 10 suits, with enough advance notice. Maybe more, if there were more people on Baja who want to come out and celebrate a beloved member of the UO community.

Have some fun, make some new friends, leave a mess in and around the waters of UO.

If you are new to the idea of playing across shards, you might even make some friends and enhance your Christmas present trading this season.

With Love and Respect to the Baja Community
Malice en Loki
Bard of Legends

PS; Thank you Ori and Sarah, you warm words and participation are treasured.

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sara and Oriana are both great friends and guild mates.... but I just want to clear this up and let everyone know,... I am WAYYYY taller than Sara. Thanks!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sara and Oriana are both great friends and guild mates.... but I just want to clear this up and let everyone know,... I am WAYYYY taller than Sara. Thanks!
:lie: LMBO. Thanks, Exodus I needed a good laugh! Even though your statement is :bs: that's exactly what your 'short' reply did .. Made me laugh. :lol:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lie: LMBO. Thanks, Exodus I needed a good laugh! Even though your statement is :bs: that's exactly what your 'short' reply did .. Made me laugh. :lol:
Well I'm WAY!!! shorter than both of you ....so :p :lol:

B

BardMal

I'll make sure to tailor your suit appropriatlly. Would hate to be distracted by your explosed ankles at te wrong moment. :eek: