• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first mission

D

deuces1982

I am a new player, and its my first ever RPG..... i have been given a mission to help a professer with an experiment in the south eastern tower, ruins of horutoto, east sarutabuta. i am in the tower have found 2 hidden rooms.... 1 of the rooms is emty apart from an ancient machine that does nothing, the other has a gateway i'm told leads to the prof i cannot open it and no one in the game seems to remember back far enought to tell me, can anyone help..... as i have spent 32 hrs of playing running round trying to work it out without any idea's left.....

Darren

O

Onewing

Ah, you're from Windurst, so I can't help you much. I'm from Bastok. Good luck with the mission. :)

Where I left off a few months ago (due to IRL situations), I was working on a mission/task to unlock the Paladin job (my first advanced job). Pretty fun trying to solve the riddles without just looking up the answers. :)

B

Bumbledogswirls

Yes, there is an extra door in each of the side passageways in the ruins. Both of them lead down into a hallway which leads to the other. You need to find the hidden door in the main entrenceway. This will lead to the next door you need to get through. One more thing. This is the mage way. I'm not sure if I'm completely right if your not. Plus! you must talk to Hakuru-Rinkuru or whatever it is. ^^ Have fun. And good luck. BTW, be level 10-11 before soloing it.

S

swiftoni

inside the inner horuto ruins proceed straight along the pathway to the larg open area and continue around the giant structure in the center until you reach a cracked wall proceed through the cracked wall and head east untill you find the gate magical glzmo open the door ther you go lol.