• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first day back has been spectacular!

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
I have been having a blast today playing on Atlantic with my first character on my brand new account. Rogonogog the Gargoyle. Thanks to Captain Norington, and another player I met in game who also returned to the game today who was also gone a decade, it's been a holistic experience. I feel like I am finally home again. Even the little things like the occasional lag spike felt like a familiar old friend. Sorry if no one is interested, but this is just what I needed in my life right now. Tomorrow I turn 34. I think I was 16 when I started playing so many years ago. Whoever said you can never go home obviously never played UO.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
I have been having a blast today playing on Atlantic with my first character on my brand new account. Rogonogog the Gargoyle. Thanks to Captain Norington, and another player I met in game who also returned to the game today who was also gone a decade, it's been a holistic experience. I feel like I am finally home again. Even the little things like the occasional lag spike felt like a familiar old friend. Sorry if no one is interested, but this is just what I needed in my life right now. Tomorrow I turn 34. I think I was 16 when I started playing so many years ago. Whoever said you can never go home obviously never played UO.

Glad I could provide a house! Welcome back!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

VERY COOL--Welcome back!!