• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Farewell

K

KULL/Xelious

Not alot of you prolly remember me or even knew me.
I kinda was a loner. I recently quit UO around september 2008 after over 10 years. I was in numerous guilds H20, UGK, AFK, UTB, and PUB, PUB was my main guild I was more into running a shop than anything else in game. Im not sure why but I liked it for some reason. I had shops inside Luna and outside Luna. But recent things in 2008 made me quit with one beeing stabbed in the back by a so called friend that I will not name in this thread she knows who she is. I was on the fence about leaving UO for awhile previous to the events that decided it for me. I never really said a goodbye and would like too now. To everyone that knew me and for even the people that didnt I wish you all the best in your adventures and may UO bring you what you are looking for in a RPG I had fun while it lasted but everything has to come to an end.
That beeing said Farewell and God Bless.

KULL/Xelious Norwood/Aurican/KANE/(Way back in the day PvP UNDERTAKER)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember Xelious and I also remember UNDERTAKER. It's sad seeing a long-time player leave, and I wish you luck and success in your future endeavors. From the sounds of it, the circumstances of "Why" you left sincerely suck. That's probably the worse thing; when someone whom you trust compromises that trust. Man, I feel for you. :(

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry to see you leaving, and sad that you will no longer grace our lands. I only ever knew you to be helpful, caring, and considerate. You leave a living legacy in the great amount of help you showed many of my characters.

Perhaps one day your path will again cross our shores.

Till then, may you know happiness, success, and joy in all your wolds, real and virtual!!!

Elladan, Dar, Methuselah, Charlemagne, Armani, Mac, Captain Blood, and of course others you never knew were me, and Chas

D

dp33

X was a great guy who has helped me out more than i can repay him.....you got me on icq so dont be afraid to drop a line now and agian!!! take care man

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember your char Xelious as well...don't let the back-stabbing get you down...those people get what's coming to them eventually, and usually in RL since that kind of under-handed lack of morals came from the PERSON, not the char.

Farewell! Don't use gp in Walmart!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You truly will be missed, Kull. Your shops (I remember the mountain one and the one in the Luna gates) were some of the best. I also remember the afternoon when I got to meet you at a wedding and we stood visiting long after the other guests left. All of us hate to see good people, such as yourself, leave but when the passion dies, there's not much else to be done. We understand that too. If you ever decide to come back, we'll be here waiting for you and I'll keep the night light on just in case. Take care and Godspeed. *curtsy*