• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My decorated keep! :)

• Thread starter PlayBoy. Inc.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Hi All,

I inherited a keep from an old friend who decided to quit UO entirely. I figured that I would share a few screenshots of the finalized, fixed up keep now that I am finished decorating it. :)

Hopefully, some of you can also pull some deco ideas from these screenshots. Enjoy! :D

(Edit: Uh oh... only 5 pics attachement max? I'll post the rest in a second follow up post then....)

1.) Living room area
2.) Kitchen/Dining Room
3.) Money Chamber!
4.) Treasuer Hunter/Fisher's Chamber
5.) Master Bedroom

Attachments

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Next few photos... labeling will follow in a few. :)

6.) Work chamber
7.) Corner Room (above Work Chamber)
8.) Corner Room #2 (above Master Bedroom Chamber)
9.) Corner Room #3 (above Treasure Hunter's Chamber)
10.) Guarded rooftop (guard is asleep somewhere though... hehe)

Attachments

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

And the last few photos!

Here are the last few shots of the corner roof tops! :)

11.) Halloween-ish themed roof top
12.) Painter's corner
13.) Compassion Shrine

I hope you all enjoyed! :)

- Bunny

Attachments

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks fantastic.

The kitchen chopping island looks spot on (I actually felt a pang of hunger seeing the salmon and lime halves!!!)

How is the chopping surface made??

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

That look fantastic.

The kitchen chopping island looks spot on (I actually felt a pang of hunger seeing the salmon and lime halves!!!)

How is the chopping surface made??
Thank you! :)

The kitchen display is actually VERY simple to recreate. The chopping surface is just the elven dresser (facing east) alone! :) So just stack the fish (Travesty's Sushi Preparations), the limes (the 3 sliced up limes graphic one) and a cleaver on top, and you are good to go! :D

Bon appetite!

-Bunny

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang! that difficult heh!

You should have made up a real technical story for how long that took you - had me bamboozled :thumbsup:

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Oh it's alright. ;) It's a bit hard to tell for sure what items are used from the screenshots, so I bet others may have pondered the same!

If there is anything in my screenshots that other posters would like a break down in how to build, just let me know. ;)

-Bunny

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cute! You have a lot of nice little touches. I think I like the bedroom the best. :)

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very well done! :) i like the shelves in Corner Room #2 (above Master Bedroom Chamber)

A

Alyssa of ATL

Great details, and I love the natural colorings!

*tries to peek* What's on the middle of the roof? :)

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Thanks for all the comments all! Glad you guys like it! :D

Great details, and I love the natural colorings!

*tries to peek* What's on the middle of the roof? :)
Oh god. The middle roof is a bit of a mess/unfinished. There is nothing spectacular there. :\ Just the fountain, pear tree and some rubble plants, mushrooms, etc.

I had originally wanted to turn the entire keep into a Playboy Mansion theme, but I really don't have much game time these days as I once did when I was a carefree college student! BUT I might turn the roof into a dance floor with a dj and decorate a section of it with lots of pillows. :D (Visually, I can see it all come together nicely. I just have to work on execution. :D)

If I do get around to it though, I'll be sure to post it up for you all! :)

Thanks again, everyone! :)

- Bunny