• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My dead horse...

C

Cal_Mythic

Yes, this has been noted and we have recently placed it on a list of improvements in an upcoming dev cycle.

More news after the announcements at Town Hall next weekend.

Thanks for bringing this up. This is noted as one of the major fixes we need to take care of.

- c

C

Cal_Mythic

Can't you put it on someones desk this afternoon with a "fix this real quick"?
That was my first big smile of the day ... thanks so much.
We are in the middle of an intense few days getting prepped for demos and such for the Town Hall next Saturday.

If I put anything extra on the team in the next 48 hours ... well let's just say my Will isn't finished yet.

Please know it's a major known player request. But, it's not that easy.

No such thing as "just" add it to the stack on top of the desk ... in this case anyway. :)

We have a Town Hall event to plan
Wife to kill and Gilder to frame for it ...
Frankly I'm swamped!

C

Cal_Mythic

Yes that would be me that's been pestering you on a pretty much monthly basis about this on every forum I can and even in private PMs..... cause you know... it's a HUGE issue with me.

But I'm trying to be patient... I promise...
Is it only monthly? ;)