• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My (current) House Designs

S

Surindur

Never posted any pics here before.. here goes.

Main house, little outta proportion trying to fit it all in..

1st Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor
This is my main account's house.. changed it every other day til I came up up with this one. Been like this now for a few years.

This is a friend's house account I took over when he quit, gave his 18x18 away to another friend that was houseless and bought this one a screen away from my house. Went through several changes until I settled on this Illusion design.

Yep.. it's a Crypt.

1st Floor - underground

Added a balcony onto the nieghbors house for fun.

This is another account house a friend left me for safe keeping when she went to WoW. This is the one I change about every other week just for fun.
It's a fullsize house.. with a basement.

Outside overview

1st Floor - notice the stairs going down to the basement

Heres the 2nd floor.

And the basement. The little room on top isnt really there, so I didn't forget to show it.

And the last account I'm holding for a WoW traitor.. a lighthouse.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your house is charming! I really like the little touches, like the snowdrops on the shipwreck barrel. And the side entrance with the short fence outside, so cute.

I like optical illusion houses also, they are so fun. That balcony is too cool. :thumbsup:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wonderful designs! I'm not patient enough to do illusions, they never look quite right and I scrap them.... your houses are just great :thumbsup:

last place I built I tried to do a raised yard, kinda like a hill, with ideas like yours, but I simply gave up, slapped up some walls and backfilled them ;) the one thing I do like in this yard is how the parasitic plants look like moss on the steps

S

Surindur

What little I can see of your house DevilsOwn, looks great.. I like the ivy on the steps, and the flower boxes. Lots of little details here and there like the rocks and the seashells, very nice. Looking again at your picture just now has given me half an idea... If it turns out at all I'll post a pic.

Thanks Sarsmi, decorating for me has always been something of a chore. This one started with a few chests and a stool, and over time I've picked up all the decos here from other players trash piles. Glad you like it, sometimes I look around at it all feel like Fred Sanford.