• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] My boat has a fern?

J

jpullen8874

So this has been here for about a week now.

It is only visible when the boat is in motion and it is actually two ferns stacked on top of each other. Anyone know what this means? Maybe I need a good boat cleaning? I have never dry docked this boat since the highseas booster came out. Could be just the age of the boat. Or totally random glitch. Anyway, I thought it was neat.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had ogre corpse glued to boat. Left at shore after dry dock.
Same, i dry docked at sea market after it got stuck on me and it's been there ever since. (it was from the pile of ones out at sea, evidently the new boats can "drag" some things that aren't supposed to move.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the "No pet allowed beyond this point" sign under my ship :D

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have a different glitch. When I moved my ship, a good part of the ship graphics was left behind. I moved it back, dry docked it. But the ship's graphic is still there. Will this go away? I logged in with another character and it was still there.

Logged in a couple of hours later and the glitch had cleared up... I'm no longer seeing double. :)