• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My 5 minutes on Firefox 3

F

Flippers

Found the version 2 download.

whew

*holds onto Glowy Blue and Sky Pilot themes for dear life*

*turned off browser update notification*

Check back with me in December, Mozilla...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tried that new Google Chrome browser? Preliminary reviews are saying it blows Firefox away. So FFox 3 stinks eh?

S

SSniffleslam

I have Firefox 3, and haven't had a problem with it yet...it's a little different, but okay for me. I haven't tried Chrome, but apart from the "rave" reviews, I've heard it has problems with a lot of video - simple browsing is awesome, but don't try to load anything with video. Just the word on the street.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have FF3 at work. The different order of the buttons is confusing from home to work to IE to FF but that's the only problem I've had with it. I tried safari and wasn't impressed. Haven't tried chrome yet.

F

Flippers

I'm sure if you like the look and NEED to change to something else, FF3 is fine. However I like my themes and FF2 is very stable. I don't need anything else right now in its place.

if Chrome is based on Safari architecture, I'll wait awhile. Safari for Windows still hasn't gotten its act entirely together.