• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My 2 rarest fish.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 2 Newly caught extremely rare fish.

Added: What happed. that's not working.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when posting, there are additional options under the message box.

under additional options is attach files/manage attachments.

i just learned that the other day. :D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats! You don't know how good it is to have that Ray outta the way.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know the funny thing? I was just hanging around in DDL and I new the ray was there so i decided to fish for a lil while. After only about 3 or 4 buckets I unexpectedly caught it. The Baby Piano Tuna I really fished for though.

G

Granjell

Just out of morbid curiosity - do you remember what district you were in? I have yet to catch either of those.....

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo the Stratics district is hot? Maybe I should grab the bear and try for the Griz...

L

Little Sadie

Whohoo! I'm bringing Sadie out for the ray. She needs that ray!

C

Cherri Bear

I have been stuck at 63 species of fish for months and months now. Arggggg...

Well, I must admit I have mostly been fishing in the Brrrgh...for the jellybeans to buy the new emotions. heheh... I need to expand my fishing spots more.